9:00 AM Posted by CalgaryDaddy
Maybe Tomorrow, I'll want to settle down.... Until Tomorrow...I'll just keep moving on!
The Littlest Hobo is yet another old cheesy Canadian classic TV show that I absolutely loved as a kid! The show's premise was simple....
1) Smart dog wanders into a complex plot!
2) New family falls in love with the Hobo
3) Hobo Saves the day! ( usually by overhearing a sinister plot or reading a secret document.)
4) Said family wants to adopt the Hobo....but the dog never stays.
5) On to the next town and the next adventure! ( Cue sad theme song!)
The Littlest Hobo really is a good family show and I see that they are playing the old reruns on Saturday Am on CTV! Nothing like dusting off a 30 year old show for a new generation.
The theme song brings back the most memories. It is so powerful that my brother in law used to cry when the show was over because of the theme song. HA!
PS: Be sure to enter my giveaways... 1) Kolcraft Options 3 Wheel Stroller ( $169.99)- Enter Here...