1:09 PM Posted by CalgaryDaddy
Kolcraft Contours Options 3 Wheeler Stroller Review and Giveaway!
As a dad to a 3 Month old baby, I am shocked by the wide range of stroller options available to new parents. Becky and I purchased our existing Graco stroller months before Kyron was born and we were really only looking at travel system strollers at that time. Now that spring has finally arrived, we found ourselves researching the different types of strollers that were on the market! We were looking for a walking stroller that was easy to use, relatively lightweight and looked good! I was pleased when I met Michelle at Kolcraft online and she asked me to do a review of their Contours Options 3 Wheel Stroller, as it fit our criteria exactly.
•Infant car seat attachment (included) fits most brands on the market
•Seat reclines in both directions for infant's comfort
•Unique floating seat designed with suspension to give baby a comfortable ride
•8" front single swivel & 12" rear never flat wheels
•Easy trigger allows for quick fold & upright stand
•Child front bar removes quickly for child access
•Infant head rest protects newborn's head
•Sunrider canopy adjusts in all directions to block the sun
•Large storage basket
•Height adjustable 5-point harness for safety and padded sleeves for comfort
Here are some shots of Kyron and Me with our Contours Options 3 Wheel Stroller!
Kyron actually fell asleep very quickly, thanks to the smooth ride offered by the floating seat design feature!
1. Follow Calgarydaddy.com with Google Friend Connect
2. Follow Me on Twitter and Re-Tweet this contest. You can Tweet once/day! ( @calgarydaddy)
Feel free to use this tweet...
Win a Kolcraft Contours Options 3 Wheeler Stroller ( $169 Value) Enter to win on my blog here http://goo.gl/fb/n2I0D #giveaway #parenting
3. Follow Me on Facebook! ( Link on my sidebar)
4. Subscribe to Calgarydaddy.com via email! ( see sidebar also)
5. Follow Kolcraft on Twitter! www.twitter.com/kolcraft
6. Become a fan of Kolcraft on Facebook! www.facebook.com/kolcraft
7. Head over to Kolcrafts Blog and leave a comment on their site! http://www.kolcraft.com/parent-center/blog/
8. Add my Kolcraft Contest Button on your site!
Be sure to leave a comment confirming each of your entries!
Contest closes Wednesday May 12, 2010 at 11pm Mountain Time. I will pick the winner at random using random.org.