10:13 AM Posted by CalgaryDaddy
With a unique name like Kyron, Becky and I doubt we will ever be able to find "off the shelf" retail products that contain our sons name! ( I guess this is the peril of not naming your son Bill or Bob!) I was pleased when I came across the Label Daddy website and found the huge range of cool customized label products that they offer. Tenille at Label Daddy were kind enough to send me a set of custom Zipper Tags for my son Kyron to review and share with my readers!
1. Follow Calgarydaddy.com with Google Friend Connect
2. Follow Me on Twitter and Re-Tweet this contest. You can Tweet once/day! ( @calgarydaddy)
Feel free to use this tweet...
Win a set of Customized Zipper Tags for your child from @labeldaddy! Enter on my blog here http://goo.gl/0rgf @calgarydaddy
3. Follow Me on Facebook! ( Link on my sidebar)
4. Subscribe to Calgarydaddy.com via email! ( see sidebar also)
5. Follow Label Daddy on twitter www.twitter.com/labeldaddy
6. Become a fan of Label Daddy on Facebook! The link is below.
Be sure to leave a comment confirming each of your entries!
Contest closes Sunday April 18, 2010 at 9pm. I will pick the winner at random using random.org. Open to USA/Canada readers!
4/20/10 UPDATE!!! The Winner is lucky # 9... ( Juliana) Thanks to everyone that entered!