8:42 AM Posted by CalgaryDaddy
"Weebles Wobble But They Won't Fall Down".... HA!
Hmmmm....They kind of reminds of my wife with 3 weeks to go until "Taddy's" arrival!
Yes, Becky is probably going to have a good laugh when she sees this....then she will likely chase me around the house! But the laugh is on her, because we both know that she is just toooo slow right now! ( Sorry Neeta, I just could not resist.)
I remember these toys from when I was a kid and I must say, toys sure were simpler then. And speaking of simple, how about that catchy jingle! How this singer got hired for this commercial is beyond me. He would not have made the cut on "Holiday Inn Idol" in 2009! Marketing sure has changed, that is for sure.
Anyways, I am just poking some fun at my wife. Apart from the fact she is having a hard time....
- Getting off the couch. ( She can get down on it quite easy...coming up, well... not so much!)
- Getting in/out of bed. ( She said the bed is "toooooo high".)
- Getting her Uggs/Boots on. ( I must help her before she heads off to work. Have you tried to pull a pair of boots around a swollen ankle? It is not easy friends!)
- Painting/Cutting her toenails. ( Which reminds me...I promised I would do this tonight!)
- Walking long distances. ( "Honey...please wait for me..I have short legs"!)
Anyways, I hope she doesn't go all "Tiger Woods" on me when she reads this! I will hide the golf clubs to be safe!
What was your experience when pregnant!
Sing it! "Weebles Wobble But They Won't Fall Down"....